Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Remember Nothing


I buy Nora Ephron's books in hardcover at full price because I get tremendous pleasure from reading them. By writing this book of essays (as well as writing I Feel Bad About My Neck) she has become my very public friend. We share a great deal (even though we haven't met). So I'm offering a very public recommendation to all my other public friends (who I may know and may not know) who might be reading this blog. I was introduced by Nora Ephron's writing by a (private) friend who told me that she was "one of us." She is. If you happen to read this, Nora, here's a public hug and a great big thank you.

Janet Maslin's review in The New York Times describes the book extremely well.

1 comment:

madameshawshank said...

Elaine, a public hug is a gorgeous thing! I'm not Nora, however I bet, somehow or other, she's feeling that hug of yours...'n here's one for you! O